Friday, January 4, 2013

It's a Miracle!

Sometimes I manage to finish a knitting project.  It's not often.  And lately there's been a lot of frogging.  But once in a blue moon I get something done.


VOILA!!  The scoop neck sweater made from hand spun merino plied with hand spun and hand dyed bamboo, for a little shine, a little catching of the light.  The pattern is a variation of a dress from Shades of Winter: Knitting with Natural Wool by Ingalill Johanssen, which I shortened and adjusted for my yarn.  I love it!  I think this one will get heavy rotation.  







Okay, you know what the real miracle is?  That I finished a sweater in JANUARY, rather than the middle of August.  I am a knitting genius!




2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the colors. I can't wait to actually finish an article of clothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thank you! It is so exciting to finish anything, really, but sweaters are especially gratifying.

      Delete